Download Clash Royale Server For Free
Clash Royale is a free tower rush strategy game. It’s available both on Play Store and the IOS App store as well.
The game combines multiplayer online battles, card collection, collecting new troops, tower defense, attacking opponent’s base and upgrading troops to max level to make them more powerful.
You get ranked according to your performance and arena level.
As you already know Clash Royale is an online multiplayer game. The game is controlled by the private servers of SuperCell. Therefore, it is almost impossible to hack the game-play and have unlimited resources like gems and coins.
However there are still several options available. One is using our custom generator and the other one is setting up your own server.
Clash Royale Server for Android
Before switching the private server on, make sure you have logged into your google account so that you can save all the data and progress you have made before. If you do not do this there is a big chance of all your data and progress being lost permanently.
Installation For Android
There are a few steps that you need to follow so that you can use the private server and play Clash Royale.
- Download the Clash Royale Server through our download portal.
- Install the app once the download is complete.
- When you open the app, download of the modded package would start automatically.
- As mentioned above, you would need to root your device. For this, when the app asks you for the root permission, you have to allow it.
- You would be provided with a list of servers and you can choose any one of the given servers.
- After selecting the server, you would be required to press connect to start the game.
If you want to turn back to the original server, all you have to do is:
- Click on the official server button.
- Click on connect and you would start playing the game from the official server.
Clash Royale Server for iOS
While playing on a private server with an Android device is easy, playing with an iOS is a bit tricky. But not to worry, we would guide you all the way to the end.
Originally, there are two ways through which you can install the private server app on your Apple device. The one that would work and is a lot easier is the iFile method. All you need to do is edit the hosts file which has the IP address of the server. This would enable it to redirect your game to the private server. Just follow a few simple steps to make it work.
Before editing the hosts file, though, make sure you back it up somehow so that when you want to change back to the original server, you would be able to without much problem.
- Find an Android device that can help you obtain IP addresses. You can probably borrow it from someone you know.
- Open the Clash Royale Server on an Android device and copy the IP address for the private server you want to use.
- Open Cydia.
- Find iFile and download it.
- When iFile is installed, open it.
- Browse “/ >> etc”.
- Find the hosts file.
- Once the hosts file is ready, add a new line that says “(the IP address of your Clash Royale Server) game.clashroyale.com”.
- After altering the hosts file, press the return button only once. This is a very important step, so do it properly.
- Save the hosts file and close iFile.
Finally, open your Clash Royale app to play the game on a private server!
To get access to our Clash Royale Server download you will need to verify you are human by completing our CAPCHA.
Once verified the Download button will be unlocked.